Featured Post

NOW THAT PRETTY OKAFOR HAS FALLEN, WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Friday, August 10, 2018

ALEXA: IDEAS FROM MY INSPIRATORS.

After trying all I could by myself and unable to get anywhere. I decided to seek for advise, which is the only and best option unless I want to see my ancestors before time. So I reached out to my mentors and my great source of inspiration.....you will not believe all I got from them. Here's what I took from them.
photo for my blog pmwalker.blogspot.com


The first person that responded to my call is Maxwell Ivey Jr. who is a writer, blogger, an influencer and a podcaster. He is one of my greatest source of inspiration. He said to me that he think things would be easier on me and the rest of us if we didn’t have some people out there appearing to do it all and making it look easy. That I should be kind to myself and do what I want most or what I need most first. I am a special person. He have heard my music, so I shouldn't doubt it. What would I love to change about my job that would make it more enjoyable in the short term? Perhaps I and my supervisor or employer could talk about this. Though not every boss is willing to change or amend their policies but some are. Until I get there, I  should know that he will always be there for me. That only gave me the courage to face one of my biggest fear, which is doubt.

While I was trying to redefine my path, here comes another woman I admire so much and here's her advise.....
Her name is Renee Radicioni Pavlus   she said there are lot of people going through the same thing out there. That my story is like sounds like a lot of people’s story. She continued, the problem is, we think of all these things in our brain and minds, some of us look at the positive outcomes, and some of us look at their possibilities. I myself have spun around many times with 20 fingers in 20 pies, accomplishing very little, regretting, getting frustrated, and wondering why why why?
Well, recently I’ve had to learn that I needed to focus my point down, maybe taking on two challenges instead of 20. Maybe working out a plan, or maybe finding people to help me make this plan happen. No they might not be great things, but perhaps even little things are is important. It’s kind of like building our arsenal of talents, gifts, skills. It’s so easy to dream, Hope, plan ahead, but if we don’t define our Voice, purpose, or understand our reality good and bad, nothing will happen, absolutely nothing. I am a testimony to this, you know, having a spirit of willingness, having capabilities, or knowing that to accomplish certain things we need the help of others is part of our learning and growing experience.
So I am simplifying, I mean in the way and the tasks that I will take on and I’m also allowing myself to try to be a little more patient, or allowing for pitfalls, or in possibilities which often happens when you don’t see or when you need help learning new skills, or when you need help just progressing. Don’t be ashamed of asking for help, but choose the people you ask help from very wisely. Many people mean well, but when it comes down to actually achieving, accomplishing, and doing that either back off, try to help with some confusion, or get at flustered as we may be.
So, having said all this, baby steps, organized baby steps, looking and examining how you can achieve these baby steps, and looking at the barriers towards achieving them Chyna, working through each barrier one at a time. We feel so much better when we have achieved something, we feel so much better when we allow ourselves to ask for help in the kindest way possible, but do it in a realistic honest way, and don’t make your expectations too high, because that can also sabotage your progress, I know this, first hand.

I couldn't help it but pick my broken pieces, put it all together and solve the puzzle the world have created for me. I realized that I have to take it one stop at a time and to ask for help from the right people, not acting like I know it all.


Yes I remember, of all the multiple choices in my head and things to do, DeAnna Lynn Rice asked me to pick one, the ones that speaks most, and you go with it. and Evelyn Faix   said she is like that too but I have to start with one first and she suggested that the music lessons can be taken from an online website called musicvi.com. It’s music for the busily impaired I can buy the courses and they are very good I can also get them from the MLS Talking Books location for free computer classes you should go to Lighthouse.


Lastly Edwin Polini said I should only keep my eyes on JesusChrist who is the author and finisher of our faith.

From all these, I come to a conclusion that for one to stop existing and start live he or she needs to
  • DECIDE
  • CHOOSE
  • ACT
  • ASK
  • FOCUS
  • BELIEVE
  • HAVE FAITH


The you'll find your way to success as you have a direction now

Thanks for the help......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear form you.