Featured Post

NOW THAT PRETTY OKAFOR HAS FALLEN, WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Monday, October 14, 2019

CRAVING FOR MORE OF YOU (MY ADDICTION)

Craving for you like the desert craves for water, longing for you like a monkey to a banana. A sight of you oils my lamp and keeps me burning. The more I come close the more I realize that I have to be closer than ever. Words can’t describe how I feel about you. Having you by my side all day long is never enough. Holding you next to me makes me want to see what you are made of. Deep calleth unto deep!!!! I'm still here,craving for more.
Deeper in you is always my next move. Searching through you every day because I can’t live without you, I want to touch you, I want to feel you, I want to know more of you JESUS you are all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear form you.