Featured Post

NOW THAT PRETTY OKAFOR HAS FALLEN, WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

MY ADDICTION

THIS IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST ADDICTION. I have been trying to get over it but the more i try the more i see myself into it.
It is so hard to get my eyes and mind off it, I try all I know how to. Sometimes I wonder why I have to go through all these every now and then. I see the things you do everywhere I go, I feel them, I want them because they are enticing, mouth filling, eye catchy, body teasing and mind blowing. I fight with these thoughts all day long. It get worse each time I get out of my house, as I have to deal with all of these everywhere and when I’m alone, I wonder why I feel this way for them. My addiction makes me feel this way, the urge gets me wondering if I can live without it. It arouses every part of me. The way I feel about you makes me wonder if there is any possibility of surviving outside you. You are everywhere I go. You have taken over my mind, my thought and even the way I do things. You are the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me. You make me want to see another day. The feelings so tender and heartwarming, full of care and body wanting.
How else do I describe all your works and beauty, my Lord, Savior, King, Father and Friend. From behind, I try to imagine your front, how sweet, tender and portable it would be. The more I get closer, the more I want to see and feel you. From your side I wonder what artistic work was done on your by your hands and might. And when I’m in front of you....my addiction
MY ADDICTION to be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear form you.